reporting outage in 49454; do I need to post this somewhere else on this website?
STEVEJANEBEEBE

unsure where to report outage; all of our area of 49454 appears to be out as well as 49431

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: reporting outage in 49454; do I need to post this somewhere else on this website?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

1-800-922-0204 to report the outage.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: reporting outage in 49454; do I need to post this somewhere else on this website?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

STEVEJANEBEEBE, we want you to have the service that you depend upon. Thanks for reaching out and advising us of this issue. You can always reach out to us directly in any of the ways listed on this site: http://spr.ly/6582DGZew Do you know if other Verizon Wireless customers are experiencing this issue as well? What happens when you attempt to make a call, send a text, or use the data service?

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes