ringback tones
Darcyjames
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, I had the ringback tone app , then tried the HD phone feature, in doing so lost the ringback app. I now have the app back but when I try to get the ringback tone I had before it gives me an error code saying I have already purcased it, but it is not in my purcased tone list, any idea how to reset or restore my purcased tones?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ringback tones
Darcyjames
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
Darcyjames
Enthusiast - Level 2

The error code is 218

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Advanced Calling/HD calling/VoLTE is not compatible with ringback tones.  To use ringback tones you must turn off AC/HD/VoLTE.

Darcyjames
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I know, I already did that

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

So, then you have decided that having ringback tones is paramount to HD calling and talk.data simultaneously?

0 Likes
Darcyjames
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, the HD only works if the other caller has it too, and I really didn't notice a big difference

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yeah.  Calls are great.  I never had much use for simultaneous talk/surf.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Not sure how you fix that problem. Maybe there is a feature still attached to your account that is blocking the RBTs. Are you able to purchase and use any other tones?

I love my RBTs. I will not switch to advanced calling until it is capable of supporting RBT or VZW forces me to.

0 Likes
Darcyjames
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, it's up and running, and I was able to download one of the other rbt's from before, just not the one I really want.TV

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I honestly had forgotten about ringbacks...I thought they were discontinued with basic/feature phones.

0 Likes