service out in Brunswick, GA since this AM.....any word on time of resolution of issue......
kwhodge
Enthusiast - Level 2

service out in Brunswick, GA since this AM.....any word on time of resolution of issue......

Labels (1)
Re: service out in Brunswick, GA since this AM.....any word on time of resolution of issue......
akridgej

Also out in SSI since about noon.

0 Likes
Re: service out in Brunswick, GA since this AM.....any word on time of resolution of issue......
B33
Legend

Have you heard anything on your local news.. you might check that way.. was there bad weather in your Area.!  If there is a way to contact Verizon through a land line you might see what's going on..

0 Likes
kwhodge
Enthusiast - Level 2

Drove to Verizon Store...dumb I Know but I thought what the Heck....per the person trying to hold back the angry hoards, AT&T work crew had cut a fiber-optic line going to the towers, should one line affect all the towers?......

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hopefully not but it could..

0 Likes
kwhodge
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well the 9:00 PM try to voice mail was sucessful so I guess the lights are back on at Verizon....till the next time...

B33
Legend

Glad to see it working again.!

0 Likes