Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: service outage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bar2shak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. Verizon is currently experiencing a wireless network issue in your area. Our technicians are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it quickly. At this time we do not have an estimated fix time frame, but feel free to reach out to us for updates. Did you have any further questions or concerns that I can help you with in the meantime?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
koalanala

No service in 07047. Unable to make calls.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bar2shak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. Verizon is currently experiencing a wireless network issue in your area. Our technicians are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it quickly. At this time we do not have an estimated fix time frame, but feel free to reach out to us for updates. Did you have any further questions or concerns that I can help you with in the meantime?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
resgeoph

My service stopped completely on 11/6/2021. That includes my hot spot service and two cell phones. The online chat app is useless because the AI robot will not allow chatting with a human being and does not list my problem. Does anyone know why service disappeared for area code 76470 near Possum Kingdom Lake in north Texas?

The stupid app wants me to erase the phone and start over from default. Of course I did not do this because both phones work fine when driving 30 minutes away and switching to another tower. 

How can I talk to Verizon and get information on when my service will be restored? Do any reall people work there?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

This is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. If you have an immediate issue, you can call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone. 

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current.  We invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes