text message history -- some do texts sent and received do not appear Why?
DNightingale

Why when I look at my text message history do some not appear.  For example, recently I messaged someone and they replied but neither appear on the history report online.  Is there any way to retrieve a report that accurately reflects all text messages sent and received?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: text message history -- some do texts sent and received do not appear Why?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi DNightingale,

The only way to get a detailed report on your text messages is online via my Verizon http://bit.ly/xB4iTc! When looking at your messages, they would appear under your usage tab. If some of the messages are missing, it could be that the information is taking a while to update. It can take 24 to 48 hours to update the information for it to be available online.
If you need more assistance, please let me know. 

Thanks,
EdW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
wool7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem with my daughters phone.  Someone that she has been texting back and forth with for the past week is not showing up in the text message history.  Other peoples numbers that she sent texts to and received texts from over the same time period are showing up.  Why is this persons number not showing up in the history?  Now I'm concerned that there may be other numbers that have not been showing up that I am unaware of.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What kind of phone does your daughter have?  Is it an iPhone?  Could the other number and her be using a separate IM app instead the text message app?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
wool7
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, she has an iPhone.  No, it's not a separate app.  She showed me her texts in her phone.  Now another number is not showing up. 

0 Likes
HARMOR29

did you figure this out? having the same issue with our phones.

0 Likes