three days and still no service 😑
Isaiahbaca

Tuesday I made some changes to my account online. I shortly lost service after on my line. I was able to still receive and send texts and have access to 3g data, but no incoming or outgoing calls, and no LTE.

I spent a couple hours at Verizon store troubleshooting. After reaching level 2 support they determined it was a "switch error" that needed 24 hours to resolve itself. A day later the problem was still not fixed.... I called and they escalated a ticket and said it would be resolved within another 24 hours. Another day passed and nothing. Customer support (level 2) pretty much says I have to wait and there is no ETA at this time.

So three days without my phone and counting... When people call it sounds as if the phone was disconnected... Pretty embarrassing as this is my work phone. I've spent hours In store and on the phone. This is getting beyond frustrating. I've been civil and polite thus far but am starting to get upset.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Do you think I'll at least get a decent credit on my account? Anyone ever have this issue?

0 Likes
Re: three days and still no service 😑
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This has gone on for far too long.  We are here to help regarding these service issues.  Are you still experiencing these currently at all?  If so, what issues are you still having?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes