tower and repeater check needed
crystalwoman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Pls check tower and repeater in 59923 Libby MT area. We've had poor connection in Sansung Smartphone for a few weeks. It's happened in past, and maintenance was requested and the problem was solved

We live 3 mi S of Libby MT for 9 yrs. I've had Verizon for 11 yrs and pay a lot.

Please do asap as my 72+ y.o. patience is running out.

Thank you, J

0 Likes
Re: tower and repeater check needed
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. You should report this issue to Customer Service at 1.800.922.0204 or *611 from your phone and request they open a trouble ticket to investigate the tower. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to do everything we can to turn this around, as your loyalty and time mean everything to us! What type of phone do you have? Do you know of others that also experience this? Is this only happening at home, work, or everywhere? We're eager to hear from you soon. MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
crystalwoman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have Samsung S9

It is poor in this area, 3 mi S of 59923 Libby MT that my neighbors all switched to AT&T, so now I dont have a neighbor to ask.

I am 72+ widow and had Verizon for 10+ yrs now. Connection here when I have 2 bars works ok, but since Spring I barely get that and I have poor connection to do bills online or text. As it is I cannot talk here on phone.

In town 3 mi away I get 4 hars and can do all. HELP! I have been patient and dont want to switch like neighbors who are younger. It's hard for me as it is.

I cannot afford a booster. I pay a lot ea mo so wish Verizon would give me a booster as I am on fixed budget and cannot afford to buy one for $200, nor would I know how to use.

PLEASE REPLY AND HELP ME. I am losing my patience as no one has helped it replied to me in mos

[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]

0 Likes