trade-in box problem, How can I resolve?
hacker00
Enthusiast - Level 2

Last Sunday, I added new line and requested trade-in.

After I was replaced the order, I received order confirmation email and received trade-in confirmation email.

Here is trade-in confirmation.

http://ecrm.verizonwireless.com/dm/download.asp?GUID=E4801FF9-6C81-A51B-7DDC-5B1D49325E15

But, still I didn't receive trade-in box shipping confirmation email and I can't search trade-in confirmation number.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/device-status/?recycleSubmissionId=8103080972

When I'm searching confirmation number, I'm getting "Please try again later. The system is currently unavailable"

I contacted  VZ CS dept through twitter, they said contact trade-in department.

So, I contacted Trade-in department and explained this saturation. They said go to store and ask to them. They can make my trade-in.

So, I went to store and explained this situation. They said they can't make anything and contact to CS team.

So, I contacted VZ CS dept through twitter, they said contact to trade-in department.

Everytime they said contact to other department and they do not try to resolve the issue.

Please advise how can I resolve this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: trade-in box problem, How can I resolve?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hacker00,  It's great to hear that you added another line of service and we certainly want you to take advantage of your trade-in value for your device. I know this is important for you and let's look into getting you the box. Your submission was made on 12/20/16, postage-paid recycling boxes typically arrive within 5 business days and with the holidays in place it might take a little bit longer. I apologize for any confusion and delay this has caused.

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
hacker00
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon CS team doesn't know trade-in system than me. They said just waiting trade-in box and return the device for trade-in

Actually, I received trade-in confirmation but this trade-in information didn't save on their system.

So, They can't send trade-in box to me. Because trade-in information didn't save on their system.

But, they said just wait. or contact to other department.

hacker00
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found verizon system has big issue. If someone order backorder item, trade-in won't work even requested trade-in while processing order. I have to return.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hacker00,  It's great to hear that you added another line of service and we certainly want you to take advantage of your trade-in value for your device. I know this is important for you and let's look into getting you the box. Your submission was made on 12/20/16, postage-paid recycling boxes typically arrive within 5 business days and with the holidays in place it might take a little bit longer. I apologize for any confusion and delay this has caused.

GersonG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hacker00
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, I called trade-in department last time. They said they can not find my submission id. I don't think they can send trade-in box.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hacker00, I appreciate the prompt response and we want you to receive your trade-in box. Have you completed the form online to order a new box? http://vz.to/1QOrOU9

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
hacker00
Enthusiast - Level 2

no, I can't order new box. verizon doesn't provide new box for this submission ID.

0 Likes
hacker00
Enthusiast - Level 2

please help me. how can I receive $300 trade-in value. I do not want to return the device.

0 Likes
hacker00
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon doesn't help me anything. so, I give up on trade-in $300 and took out this line.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hacker00, I can certainly understand the frustration encountered with this. Especially when going back and forth between three different parties.

In this case, the best location that may have been able to help with the Submission ID request, or order, would've been the store. They may have been able to help with returning the phone on the spot, and possibly setting up your order as needed with the trade in.

Do you know if you visited a direct store location?

http://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/

I see that you may have returned the phone already. Did you return the phone and cancel the line already?

NicandroN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes