Re: trade in credit issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Ajaypals! We're sorry for the inconvenience. we'd love to review the situation, and make the necessary corrections. Please reply to our private note to better assist you. 

~Aaron

Ajaypals
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for getting back Aaron!

Fortunately I called again today and wonderful rep help me out and she stayed on the line with me for like 1 hour and worked on this for 3-4 hours after so I could do what I was doing and got back to me and got it resolved for me today!! Elme was her name. 
Also I’m very happy that you also reached out means a lot thank you!! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's good news, Ajaypals! Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you need our support again. Thanks for being part of the team!

-Joey

0 Likes
TommyZ29

This is an update to the above trade in issue. The issue has finally been resolved after 9 months and my current bill now reflects 9 months worth of credits. Let’s hope I continue to see these credits through the remainder of the trade in contract. 
I have spoken to at least 6 different customer service agents regarding this issue and I really do feel that they have always given their best effort to assist. Something is very broken in this trade in process though and I’m surprised Verizon has not properly corrected it after all this time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is always nice to hear when we make things right, Tommy729. Thank you for the update. We will be sure to work harder as something like this should not have taken 9 months to correct. 

-George

0 Likes
rajat03

@vzw_customer_support I had the same issue. since last 6 months I called so many time to Verizon. Every time they  said they created new case and it will be resolved in 1 or 2 billing cycle. When I see my account after 1-2 months there was no any record found. Every time I have to explain whole scenario and this is keep going and going since last 6 months. I am really frustrated with Verizon services. Surprisingly They said they did not receive my trade in phone. And I have a E-mail from Verizon saying that thank you for Trade in your device and you will get your credit in 1-2 billing cycle. and now they don't have any such kind of record. Seriously. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rajat03, we are concerned to hear you are having issues with a trade in. Please respond to our Private Note, so we can get some more information to better assist. 

*Joshua

0 Likes
mkgore16
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue. I traded in my phone in April 2022. It was received by Verizon on April 6th I believe? I have yet to receive a credit as of August 7th 2022. I called customer service and I basically got a "we'll get to it eventually" response from them. It has been 4 months. That is so unacceptable. I got a new phone last week, and when they asked if I wanted to trade in my old phone I said no and kept it because I can now definitely NOT trust Verizon with my trade ins.

0 Likes
rmoreno70

I also had the same issue with BOGO offer.  I have called several times and spent hours on the phone over several calls.  I even got an email from one of the representatives (below) and I am still waiting on my trade in credit on two of the phones.  This is BAIT AND SWITCH and I need help getting this resolved PLEASE or I will be forced to contact the FCC and filing a complaint.  All I ask is for you to do what you and your franchisee (Best Buy) promised and promoted!! 

This system does not allow for upload of image of email.  Here is a cut and paste, please contact me and I can forward the email.

0 Likes