trade in issue
techin
Enthusiast - Level 1
Dear support,

I have trade in 2 of my old devices

1. iPhone XS 64 GB Gold for $ 22.91 monthly credit ($550 trade in value) Device already turn to verizon and I am not getting $22.91 credit on my bill 
 on request  I can provide the tracking number of UPS 

2. iPhone XS Max 64 GB Gold for cash value $550 to my paypal account but they transferred only $309 to my account, I receive confirmation email station that final trade in value is $550

I called the trade-in team, I am really sorry to inform you that the behaviour or the representative is very unacceptable and rude. I am feeling it is a kind of trap from Verizon to get the customer and cheat them attached email confirmation for both the trade in and per UPS tracking both the devices are received by Verizon.

also as per the sales representative my data plan should be $30 for 3 lines and $40 for another 2 lines and 20 % teachers discount ,  but Verizon is billing me $10 extra on each line totaling $50 with no discount on it and they are not willing to change it. 

Can you please look into those issue?
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: trade in issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

techin We always want to help make sure you receive any promotions you have coming. We have sent you a private message here in this forum.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

techin We always want to help make sure you receive any promotions you have coming. We have sent you a private message here in this forum.

0 Likes
techin
Enthusiast - Level 1

no update from Verizon yet

0 Likes
jeffreyablack1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have not received my trade in credit or anything for 5 months now. When I tried to talk to a Verizon Agent in February,  I was told it will appear on the March billing cycle. When I tried to talk to a Verizon Agent in March via "Live Chat" online, I was told it will appear on the April billing cycle. When I tried to talk to a Verizon Agent today via "Live Chat" online, I get no response... legit says "Hi there! I'm a live representative, How can I help?" and I stated my problem... no response. It has been 45 minutes now... So, @techin , did @vzw_customer_support  ever actually resolve this, or do I need to file with small claims court to try to recoup my money or recoup my old phone? 

Tags (1)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that you receive your trade-in, jeffreyablack1. We sent you a Private Note so that we can assist further.

0 Likes
Rlbrenner0417
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem

Trade in was received Jan 19, 2021.

As of April24, the phone has still not been assessed and of course no rebate

called in March and was told by a rep named England that it would be resolved by April billing cycle and she would call me personally to check and see that it was resolved. I told her I didn’t believe her and she told me her supervisor checked up on these complaints.

Still no call, no rebate, forcing another useless call to a number called customer service. Still waiting on hold

I have been a Verizon subscriber for at least 20 years but that doesn’t seem to matter

Rlbrenner0417

sato1

I'm having same issue. Received notification that trade-in was accepted and I should be receiving monthly credit but after several months, nothing. Have had several chats where agents verify the credit and state to wait a month or two but still no credit. Please help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rlbrenner0417, we love your loyalty to Verizon for the past 20+ years! We do want to make sure that you're getting the assistance that you need with your trade-in device. So we can get the specifics of the wireless account, I've sent you a Private Note. Please reply back to that Private Note. KevinR_VAW 

0 Likes
LilCh
Enthusiast - Level 1

SAME ISSUE!  Had a grandfathered unlimited plan they talked me into "upgrading" to get a trade in credit.   Took my phone, gave me a new higher priced plan and NO CREDIT has posted in months!  There should be a class action lawsuit on this considering how many posts im seeing about this issue.

jlewisinsyr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been calling monthly to resolve our trade-in program credits.  Each month they say the "fixed" it, but each month, guess what, nope.  We traded in two phones, one phone credit is working fine, the other, nope...no credit.  On hold right now making my 5th call in as many months to resolve the credit issue.

Verizon needs to get it's act together on this trade in program!  It's an absolutely customer service nightmare.