trade in issue
Srntythree
Enthusiast - Level 1

I traded an iphone8 in for an iPhone 12 last month. I went to the local Verizon store to do the trade-in & they were to take care of it for me. Like everyone else I was told it would take one to two billing periods depending on when my billing date was. Now over a month later, I have never even received an email stating I traded in my phone. I actually wanted to keep my phone but I was offered $400 which would have made the payments 1/2 off so I decided to go ahead. Now I have received nothing!

0 Likes
Re: trade in issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Srntythree, thank you so much for reaching out to us today. We want to make sure that you're getting the promotions and offers that were provided to you at the time of upgrading. I'm sorry for the delay. The best way for us to review all the details is in a Private Note. I've sent you a Private Note. Please respond back to that message. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
Srntythree
Enthusiast - Level 1

I sent a reply but no the issue has not been resolved yet.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand this is important for you, Srntythree. We want to help you get this resolved. We reviewed the Private Notes and we don't see your reply. We sent another message so we can continue working on this together.

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes