Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unidentifed charge after buying new phone
walexspencer

i was trying to upgrade my phone to a new iphone 13 mini.  When i was purchasing the phone i obligated myself to pay $16.66 per month for 36 months and to pay an upgrade fee and sales tax up front.   However, a screen came up saying my monthly expense would go up by $28.64.   That is $11.98 more than quoted.    I called and after several holds and a lot of time, I was told that this is sales tax.   Obviously, it can't be sales tax and I made no changes to my plan.  I was transfered to Accounting or Billing and when I asked the same question, I was told i was being transfered to Sales.   I said goodby and hung up.   

Can anybody tell me what this charge is for?   

0 Likes
Re: unidentifed charge after buying new phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good afternoon, walexspencer! Verifying the details for your order is vital, and we are here to help! Can you please send us a PM to better assist you? 

0 Likes
walexspencer

i could not see how to send this as a private message.   i did not order the new phone because i could not get an answer to my question.   it seems my bill should only go up by $16.66 per month for the purchase of an iphone 13 mini.  my current base bill is $108.35  per month and you show my new bill as $136.99  that's a $28.64 difference.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

My apologies for any confusion, walexspencer. I have sent you a Private Message. Please respond to it to proceed. 

-Natasha

0 Likes