unlimited data punishments
gina4

why is it that because I have been with Verizon long enough to still have unlimited data that I feel like I am being punished?  I tried to get the cyber Monday sale on the LG G3 with the free tablet today and I was informed that for me to keep my unlimited data that I would have to pay full price for both the phone and the tablet to keep the unlimited!  Now, I think this is bad customer service when there are so many phone companies out there offering unlimited data on prepaid plans, for less money.  I also found out that if I get anything at all connected with my phone I have to pay full price, I just don't think that is right to try and force me out like that.  4 years with Verizon, and 4 lines, never missed or been late with a payment!  Does anyone have an explanation on why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: unlimited data punishments
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

PPolicies change.

Not applicable

It is a business decision. You want to keep unlimited data you must pay full price.

Now if you make almost any changes to your account Verizon will trick or force you off it. Read this forum or Google it.

They do offer larger blocks of data for giving it up so you will have research it.

Good Luck

rcschnoor
Legend

gina4 wrote:

Does anyone have an explanation on why?

Because Verizon no longer offers unlimited data and hasn't done so for more than a couple of years. If you want to keep your grandfathered plan, you will have to follow the policies in place for doing so. Otherwise you can always switch to one of those "so many phone companies out there offering unlimited data on prepaid plans, for less money"

0 Likes