verizon cell phone mobile hotspot
skevich21

I set up my service to allow me to use my cell phone as a mobile hotspot for wifi.

However, I can't remember the password.

How do I reset it?

Also, what the heck are the verizon support hours?  It's after 9am, and when I call verizon 800-922-0204, they say they are not open yet.

0 Likes
Re: verizon cell phone mobile hotspot
skevich21

And what's with the horrible on-hold music?  Come on.  No one needs that junk.  How customer un-friendly can you be?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@skevich21 wrote:

I set up my service to allow me to use my cell phone as a mobile hotspot for wifi.

However, I can't remember the password.

How do I reset it?

Also, what the heck are the verizon support hours?  It's after 9am, and when I call verizon 800-922-0204, they say they are not open yet.

Open the hotspot settings on your phone to display the password for the phone's hotspot. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rest assured that we're receiving each of your messages. We thank you for your time and patience as we respond to them. As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too.

Being able to access the Mobile Hotspot option from your mobile phone is very important. We've also noted your reference about not remembering the password.  Are you referring to the password to access your Wi-Fi signal or something else?  We'd like to help.-Robert C.

0 Likes