Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
verizon stealing money
Izzy2424

my account was charged twice!! I was told money is being returned to my account with in 24 hrs!!!! I called the next day asking why the $$ that was takin out of my account with out permission isn't back in my bank account like I was promised!!! after sitting on hold for an hour I spoke to someone that transfered me to a hung up phone after telling me my ticket for the issue was denied!!!! I called again waited more then an hour AGAIN!! to ask how can I be denied when a supervisor in financial is the one that said she is refunding me the $$!!!! im SOOO SICK OF THE RUN AROUND GAME!!! A HUGE COMPANY THIS IS TOTAL B.S.!!!!! TOOK MONEY THE I NEVER AUTHORIZED!! HOURS AFTER I PAID MY BILL AN I CANT GET MY $$ BACK!!?????!!!!  MY SERVICE terrible!!!! I CANT EVEN GOOGLE ANYTHING WITH OUT WIFI!!!!!!! TOTAL GARBAGE!!!!!! IM SO DONE WITH VERIZON!!!! I HAVE HAD VERIZON FOR OVER 10 YEARS!!!!! AND VERIZON STILL NEEDS TO RIP ME OFF!! IM SURE THEY DO OT TO EVERY CUSTOMER!!! I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THIS GOES VIRAL!!! VERIZON TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AFTER I FISCALLY PAID MY BILL AND THEY LIE AND REFUSE TO RETURN IT!!!! MY BANK ACCNT IS NOW OVER DRAFTED, I KEEP GETTING FAKE TRANSFERED AN HUNG UP ON!!! TOTALLY UNEXCUSABLE !!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: verizon stealing money
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would never want this to be the case. I do understand your concerns with funds being withdrawn. We must take a closer look at this. A Private Note has been sent.  AlbertR_VZW

0 Likes