Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
verizon will not honor promotions
TARAHKENDALL

On 3/10/22 I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with the BOGO deal to get a new Samsung S22+ on a new line. I also purchased another S22+ to upgrade another line, which I had to upgrade the plan to do. I also traded in two devices, which were totalled as $1150 in credits. Those were delivered to Verizon today on 4/7/22. When I checked out, it said I was getting both promotions - the BOGO and the trade-ins. The receipt also states "one promotion PER LINE" - this is important. I received receipts and updated bills immediately after the purchase that also stated I received both of those promotions. Today I received my bill which is $176 more than their 'estimated' bill, which also included three device payments totalling 3 full price phones.  I contacted customer service chat, and they stated I only get one promotion - but none of the promotions were on the bill. Then they said they could do the trade-in but not the BOGO since I had already sent the phones, even though the purchase I made, and was confirmed after the purchase, stated I got both promos. I don't know how it is even legal for them to confirm a purchase and then negate it a month later. To say I am upset is a severe understatement. My monthly bill is $100 more than their calculation on their website. I did not do anything 'shady' to get the website to do this, I simply added the phones to the cart. I even saved the check out screen where it says "you're saving $2150 on this order" - which was $1000 off the S22+, and $1150 in trade in credits. Verizon should be ashamed of themselves.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: verizon will not honor promotions
TARAHKENDALL

There were also rebates that I was supposed to get but I'm not holding my breath.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We don't want you missing out on a promotion. Please send us a Private Note, so we can assist you further.

*Bee

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, and thank you for messaging us for support, Tarahkendall. I am here for support and happy to help with your rebate and promotional inquiries. Let's get in to your account to gather more information. Please send us a Private Note to get started. 

0 Likes