verizon wireless not honoring double data
ANDALL13

I've been having this issue with verizon wireless not honoring thei double data promotion.  I signed up for verizon FIOS back in april 2016. based on the promotion that they would double my wireless Xl data upon upon sign up. My FIOS package clearly states double my data every month within 2 billing cycles of sign up. Once installed I initially got the double data then after the second month the promotion was removed. i have been going back and forth between verizon FIOS who states that I am a part of a ligament program and verrizion wireless who states the program was is only good for 2 months even though they acknowledge that said 2 month program was effective July (I signed up in April) and thus far they cannot or will not honor your promotion. I have been a loyal customer for over 15 year. At this point I am ready to terminate both my wireless and FIOS services due to Verizon not honoring their commitments. Any assistance you can provide will be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: verizon wireless not honoring double data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn of the issues you are experiencing with the promotion outlined in your post, ANDALL13. In review of the requirements to keep this promotion active on your account, I see that you must remain active on the XL, XXL or higher Verizon Plan.

You indicate that this promotion was applied to your account initially. Have you changed your plan since you first qualified for this promotion?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: verizon wireless not honoring double data
ANDALL13

Hello,

Sorry I did not see your response till today.  I did not make any changes to my account.  However I do believe looking back at my billing history.   Verizon wireless made a change to my account during the time while you were on strike.  you amended my account to add 2 month free GB (unsolicited) because Verizon was unable to meet the initial FIOS installation commitment date.   Regardless.   I have provided ample data showing that I am eligible.  My eligibility has been confirmed by FIOS.   Your customer service also confirm that my eligibility is valid yet no-one at the level I am able to contact seem to have the ability to correct this issue. Unfortunately I seem to be in a perpetual loop where my issue goes up 1 level and is rejected.    I would seem that I need someone outside the loop who has the authority to review my concern and resolve it.   As it stands I am currently being charged for data overage while I am trying to resolve this issue with Verizon Wireless.

0 Likes