voicemail doesn't work
reductor

Hello, I have never had voicemail working on my phone. Whenever I try calling *86 it asks me for my mailbox number and when I enter my phone number it says it's not valid. Calling *611 is no use, no one would talk to me there, they just keep me on hold endlessly.

0 Likes
Re: voicemail doesn't work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to assist you with your Voicemail. When accessing your Voicemail it will ask you for a PIN. If you don't recall your PIN, you can reset it on your My Verizon account. Please see this link for the steps: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-143805/ . Let us know if this helps! 

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
reductor

No, it still says "invalid mailbox number". What do I even do?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

reductor, we are here to help and certainly want to get your voicemail box working. Did you follow the steps listed in the link provided? If so is that where you are still getting the 'Invalid mailbox number' error message?

0 Likes
reductor

when I select voicemail in my phone it asks me for mailbox number. When I enter my phone it says invalid mailbox number. So how do I setup voice mail?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for explaining, reductor. What model of phone are you using right now? *Zaak

0 Likes