when is the cell tower array in mission beach, san diego being activated
WillStein

when is the cell tower array in mission beach, san diego being activated.  tired of having poor to no signal. "Can You Hear Me Now ?" not at my home!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: when is the cell tower array in mission beach, san diego being activated
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
@ WillStein, we want to get your signal working for you. Just a few quick questions to makes sure we fix this correctlly. How long have you had this trouble? What type of phone do you have? What is your zip code?

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WillStein

Not that it makes a difference, I believe Mission Beach, San Diego only has

one zip code it is 92109. I have had "this trouble" ever since I became a

VZW subscriber possibly 13 years ago. current phone is a new LG G4

Did you read the question?

On Monday, August 17, 2015, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@WillStein I apreciate the information. Thank you for all the loyalty. I know its frustrating when you are having service trouble. I looked and we don't have any outages in the area you provided. Are you having trouble only at your home or is it otherplaces as well? Do you know if other VZW customers are having this issue?

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes