why does the 4GLTE Slows to a crawl in the afternoon - zip 61265
TRASOU4

For a few months now, between the hours of 10am - 1PM the 4GLTE mobile data comes crashing to a crawl. many times I cant even access websites. Why does this issue happen everyday? Shouldn't your services run at the same speeds no matter how many people are on-line? I would assume that no matter what time of day, many people are constantly accessing their phones mobile data.  I pay for unlimited access.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why does the 4GLTE Slows to a crawl in the afternoon - zip 61265
boringusername
Master - Level 1

TRASOU4 wrote:

For a few months now, between the hours of 10am - 1PM the 4GLTE mobile data comes crashing to a crawl. many times I cant even access websites. Why does this issue happen everyday? Shouldn't your services run at the same speeds no matter how many people are on-line? I would assume that no matter what time of day, many people are constantly accessing their phones mobile data. I pay for unlimited access.

Because more people are using the network then. Mobile data is SHARED network. Do you ask why cars over slower on teh freeway at 5 PM on a Friday than they do at 3 AM on a Sunday? You do have unlimited access. No one said you have unlimited speed.

0 Likes
Re: why does the 4GLTE Slows to a crawl in the afternoon - zip 61265
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, TRASOU4. We certainly understand your concern with data speeds. We know how essential this is to you. Depending on which plan you're on, you may be experiencing deprioritization. This occurs when there is network congestion. Please check out the link below, it gives details on our plans and network congestion. Please refer to question# 6.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/new-verizon-plan-unlimited-faqs/

DiaS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes