worst cell coverage ever in my area
crsking

I would like to start off by saying that i know some of you have the best coverage with verizon. but I on the other hand do not it is not the bottom of the barrel but it is the next to it the only other carrier that has worse service in my area is T-mobile even sprint has better service. I drop at least 5 to 8 phone calls a day and have to try 4 to 5 times to even get a call to connect most of the time. I have done the run around with customer service with the we'll look into it and the we'll send someone to your area to test the service and surprise surprise surprise not even an email, text, phone call nothing. So I am STUCK with this horrible excuse of a cell phone company for another year. I guess all i am really doing here is venting my frustration for being lied to and hoodwinked into believing that it was the best carrier out there so i will just keep doing what I have for the last year and every time someone talks about how crappy their service is I tell them how mine is and if someone asks me if Verizon is any good, just not lie to them and say not even close in my area, at least if you go to T-mobile they at least have the courtesy to tell you it will not work in your area. It just amazes me how they just don't care if you spend 2 years going around telling people you are unhappy with their product to the point that if I See someone going into a Verizon store I tell them to make sure it works in your area because it definitely does not in mine.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: worst cell coverage ever in my area
xchambers
Contributor - Level 2

www.verizonwireless.com/realestate

Check that out, This has helped some people in the past.

If you have potential land for a tower or anything, fill the form above out.

0 Likes
crsking

Thanks but I am A mile from the nearest paved road I live "out in the sticks"  and with their customer service I don't want these people on my land

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is your zip code?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
crsking

64747 but i don't live in town I am about 5 miles southwest of there

0 Likes
xchambers
Contributor - Level 2

Lol, the people that would come out the your land are not people you will EVER talk to or get "customer service" from them. They would go there, survey the land, take a look around and leave. You would potentially get a phone call if they wanted to use your land but that's it. Anyway, That was my only idea besides a Network Extender.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

crsking wrote:

64747 but i don't live in town I am about 5 miles southwest of there

In looking at the coverage map, it appears that the majority of the area is covered. If you are in one of the weak spots, it could be due to the terrain on the area including the tree growth surrounding you. However it does look like there are spots of no coverage to the south that might be affecting what kind of coverage you can receive.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
crsking

Yes i to look at their maps all of them and yes it shows good coverage at my house and excellent coverage at my work but their maps are wrong I am at both places every day and do not have coverage I would even consider fair the worst coverage i have is here at work not for sure if it is because there is a sprint tower on our property here or what but AT&T works great everywhere i go even some of the people who work here with their AT&T prepaid phones have 10 times better service than i have but thanks for your help

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

crsking wrote:

Yes i to look at their maps all of them and yes it shows good coverage at my house and excellent coverage at my work but their maps are wrong I am at both places every day and do not have coverage I would even consider fair the worst coverage i have is here at work not for sure if it is because there is a sprint tower on our property here or what but AT&T works great everywhere i go even some of the people who work here with their AT&T prepaid phones have 10 times better service than i have but thanks for your help

The Verizon Wireless Coverage Maps only show that there is coverage, but not the level of signal associated with the coverage. As I mentioned earlier, there could be terrain factors reducing the signal even further. The construction of the building can also contribute to the signal degradation. You also have to remember that the signal isn't guaranteed indoors.

0 Likes
crsking

Yes i know this but here is my only gripe they are supposed to be the best then how come every other major carrier works just fine at the places I am but verizon even T-mobile works as good as verizon here the only thing I am looking for is decent coverage not great just decent and I don't have it.

0 Likes