Accessing Verizon.net email for sub-accounts
MiteyJoe

We used to have our Verizon connected to the Yahoo experience. Since we have disconnected them and gone Verizon only, I can not seem to find a way for my sub-account users to access their email online. We used to be able to go to the Verizon Yahoo webpage, but now it seems that Verizon want to connect each of those sub-accounts with my main account. 

Is there a portal out there that will let them check their email online without having to go through my main account?

0 Likes
Sub accounts not able to access email on the web
MiteyJoe

A few months back we migrated our parent (main) account from the Verizon Yahoo experience to the native Verizon. Since the switch, we have not been able to log into any sub accounts.  Each time we try to access a sub account, it directs me to a pin and then when pin is entered, it directs me back to the parent account whose password I do not want to share or change. We can receive messages on the sub accounts using mobile devices or Outlook, but not using Verizon webmail. This seems to be a persistent problem between yahoo and Verizon and it appears that this is a years long continuing issue from reading these message boards. I would love to hear from someone at Verizon that they have taken ownership of this issue and gets it resolved. I should mention that I have tried both the support chat and phone support with no solution!

0 Likes
Re: Sub accounts not able to access email on the web
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MiteyJoe,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes