Re: Classic View
20phileagles
Enthusiast - Level 3

My bad, by just clicking on the link you provided, it worked!!!!!!!

Hopefully it stays

I was trying to copy and paste the link and that didnt do anything.

You got my vote +1

Thank you!!

20phileagles
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, it works but everytime the session times out, you are reminded that there is a "new and better" email format that you are welcome to try before we make it manditory that you use it wether you like it or notMan Mad, God, they are so thoughtful and generous!! So this is actually more of a hinderance than a help but a good find none the less

Re: New email
ssyarin1
Enthusiast - Level 1

2 issues - font size too small in new version of email, and what do the purple squares mean??? thx!

Re: Classic View Doesn't work with an IPAD
mjd2114
Enthusiast - Level 1

Somehow I was migrated to the netmail new format.  Now I cannot see any more then about 15 message in my inbox when using my IPAD.   When using my IPAD I cannot access the down arrow which is available if I am using my Windows PC.

Is there any way that I can browse my netmail inbox using an IPAD?     The new netmail format is a major step back if I cannot use netmail with an IPAD!

Marc52
The command that I just typed http://webmail.verizon.com/signin/VMCOptOut?src=vmc worked great ! however, today I used and did not work as always 😞 Do we have another one to re activate the wonderful classic view and to disable the horrorific "new" view? Thanks!!
0 Likes