Comcast E-mail's Not Being Received
Scoop8
Contributor - Level 1

Hi

Is anyone having problems with their Comcast contacts' e-mail's being catagorized by Verizon as Spam?

I have a contact that uses Comcast e-mail where this began happening a few days ago.  I can add his e-mail in my Settings section as "Safe" and that works but I was wondering if this is a system-wide issue between Concast and Verizon e-mail.

My contact is receiving all of my E-mail's but his incoming e-mail's are all getting sent to the Verizon Spam folder unless I add his address to the "Safe" filter list.

I sent an e-mail to   spamdetector.update@verizon.net    with my contact's e-mail address a couple of days ago.  That doesn't seem to have had an effect on the issue.

0 Likes
Re: Comcast E-mail's Not Being Received
Techman28
Master - Level 1

Looks like your doing everything that I would advise. Spamdetector.update@verizon.net is more so when your sending and the outgoing spam filter is catching it from what I understand from when I had this problem a while ago.

I would suggest the safe senders list if that helps you get your email in the inbox for the customer's

0 Likes