DVR Equipment and Service installed and contacted chat phone support
THOMS578

I have tried on several occasions to get an address so I can tell Verizon what terrible FIOS service I am getting w hen I installed new DVRs in 4 rooms.  I have contacted the CHAT, phone support and sent an email.  I get the same rhetoric each time but the service/equipment is awfull.  Does anyone have a suggection.  I'm even thinking COMCAST might n0t be this bad.

0 Likes
Re: DVR Equipment and Service installed and contacted chat phone support
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Can I please ask you for one last opportunity to make it right?  I know you said you've spoken to multiple departments but our department is much more diverse and we have more access than the rest of the departments.

Would you send us a private message with this post and your name and TN so we can work to make this right for you please?

~Jess

0 Likes
Re: DVR Equipment and Service installed and contacted chat phone support
THOMS578

I giv you and idea of the problems and what Verizon seems to think will cure all the ailse of the serivice.  I had 3 DVR's and one that didn't do recording but could play back from the master.  I was having a few problems and was told I had old equipment and it needed to be upgraded.  I was sent the new DVR's and did the install.  I then found out that I now had 1 master and 3 players that got the recordings from the master.  Not what I expected nor what I wanted.  I began using the new DVR's and over time.....maybe a few weeks the programs selected to play back fom the DVR took over 10 seconds to get started.  I was told that Verizon was working on that and it would be corrected.  It hasn't so far.  To cure the problem unplugged the master and replugged it.  It will work fine for a few weeks,  When using the remote there are time when I can't change the channel.  To cure it I turn the master set to box and turn it back on.  It will now work for another period of time but will do it again.  The cure Verizon does is to recycle the box from there endbut that has NOT been the cure and I am fed up with this effort I have to put forth to be able to watch TV.  GOOD LUCK with your cure.. 

0 Likes