How would I go about creating a desktop icon for my email without having to open the search engine page, typing verizon, etc. Just a simple click on the icon would be nice. Thanks.
1) Close all windows/programs
2) sign in to your email like you have been doing
3) If you are on "full screen" view shrink down so you can " see" your main screen/desktop
4)CLICK and HOLD small icon next to forums.verizon.com
5) DRAG what you are holding someplace on your main screen/desktop area
6) Icon you want should now be on your desktop
Right Click on your desktop. Highlight New and click shortcut. Paste the following https://mail.verizon.com/webmail/driver?nimlet=showmessages&view=emails into the box and click next. Give your shortcut a name and click finished. You should have a desktop icon for webmail.