E-mail image storing ..??? Help finding old pics.
furrmom
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello all
   I recently lost a very dear friend, and have been looking for some old pictures we may have shared via e-mail over the years...
    I am asking on here as I believe it was last year, I * somehow * came across a file that had apparently saved all of the pictures I had ever sent or recieved via e-mail... At the time I wasn't thrilled with the fact that all those private photos were stored in an account that I could not edit or delete.  Now however, I would reallly like to find that " folder, page, account" whatever it was and print some of our old childhood photos...  I just wish I could remember how I had found or gotten to that  stored image folder... Not sure if it was a direct verizon folder, or a yahoo/verizon folder...
  Any help would be appreciated

thank you

0 Likes
Re: E-mail image storing ..??? Help finding old pics.
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning and please accept my condolences for your loss.  I will do my very best to help you out today.  First, when you access your email, typically, do you do so via the webmail site (www.myverizon.com) or an email client (Outlook, Outlook Express, MacMail, etc)? 

Second, you may also try searching your machine for keyword "pictures".  I look forward to your response so that we can continue to look for those pictures. 

~Eva

0 Likes