Email down?
lswaine

I am not able to access my verizon.net email account.  The problem began yesterday afternoon (7/10/14) - the last email successfully received on the account came in yesterday at 3:17 PM.  At some point after that time, Outlook started giving a dialog box asking for my login information (prepopulated) but will not successfully login.  It's returning the following:

...error (x800CCC92): 'Your email server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password for this account in Account Settings. The server responded: -ERR [AUTH] Authentication failed.'

I've also tried unsuccessfully to access the account through webmail.  When I attempt to login, I get this error:

We're sorry, but the User ID or Password entered is not correct. Please try again.

I also tried the Forgot User ID or Password? link.  When I enter my user ID, I get this error:

We are unable to process your request at this time.  Please try again later.

I'm located in Maryland, if that information is helpful - would appreciate any help on this.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Email down?
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Sounds like there's a problem with your account. You'll most likely need to actually contact Verizon for help. Options are on their Contact Us page.

0 Likes
Re: Email down?
lswaine

Thanks for your response.  In addition to posting here, I also contacted Verizon by email over the weekend - hope to get some resolution on this today.  Thanks again!

0 Likes