Email inbox(es) has (have) been ravaged!
Nuthuis
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a main Verizon email account and one subaccount. Both are mine (no kids or anything). A few days ago I logged into the subaccount only to find most - more than 100 - messages just GONE from the subaccount inbox. Everything moved off into other folders was safe. 

Just now I went into the main email account and the exact same thing has happened, only this was a much greater number of emails to disappear.

Have others had this issue? I saw a message from another customer, from several years ago, who said there was no way to get them back. I *really* don't want to have to start downloading everyting into Outlook on a daily basis.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email inbox(es) has (have) been ravaged!
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Double check that you don't have a device (smartphone etc) where you have set it to delete email.

Personally I never trust online systems to hold on to my mail and do in fact pull it to one of my computers and have it set to delete after 2 weeks from the online.

0 Likes
Re: Email inbox(es) has (have) been ravaged!
Nuthuis
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for responding. Nothing has changed concerning my online activities, and I don't own a smartphone. A flip phone, yes, and an iPod touch. 

0 Likes