Error 1024 when logging in
chibikitsune

I've noticed that many people are having trouble accessing their VZ email lately, but my issue does not match any of these cases. Every time I attempt to log in, the page either resets itself as if I've typed in the wrong user ID or password, or a popup message tells me that the accounts have been merged recently and that I should try logging in with a certain ID and password. I've only ever had the one User ID on VZ, and it has not been changed recently, so I do not understand why I am unable to log in. Each time it happens, the web address includes "error_1024", if that helps. This has been happening for 2 days now, and as this is my primary email account, it is very frustrating to be unable to check it for days on end, especially if I'm waiting for something important.

0 Likes
Re: Error 1024 when logging in
chibikitsune

I'm still having this issue. It's unfortunate because most of my email comes to this account, and I have not been able to check it all week. I will have to look elseware for email service if I do not get help on this problem soon, and that means changing my email address with the dozens of people that require it.

0 Likes
Re: Error 1024 when logging in
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry that you are having troubles with your email service. The reason no one is responding is because the other people on the peer forums here haven't encountered your unique issue and there wouldn't be any steps taken on the user end to fix this. Let me see if I can help instead. I have sent you a private message. Thanks!

0 Likes