As the admin on the account, why do I not have access to the username on sub accounts? I am trying to see the emails for a sub-account that I set up, but I forgot the username and the password for the account. Is there anyway that I can acess the sub account without having to delete it and create a new account?
Yes there is a way. Login to your primary account. Go to the account profile page. Scroll to the bottom to see all the user names on your account. Once you have the username, you can sign out of the account. Go to the login page and click that you forgot your password and follow the instructions. Please let us know if further assistance is needed.
Forgot my sub-account user name AND password
Please follow the above steps. It will list all your sub account so you can see the username of the one you forgot. Once you have that name, then continue following the steps.
My daughter knows her sub-account user name and performed the "forgot your password" steps. She ended up changing MY (the primary) account password, not her sub-account password! I re-iterate the question - HOW DO YOU SUCCESSFULLY RESET/CHANGE SUB-ACCOUNT PASSWORD???
She went through the process incorrectly. You should probably assist to make sure she doesn't reset your password again. To reset her password, follow these steps...
- Go to www.verizon.net
- At the top right click the SIGN IN / REGISTER link
- You will see a box drop down then click on link for FORGOT USER ID OR PASSWORD
- Make sure the FORGOT MY PASSWORD is highlighted on the left hand side of this new screen
- In the ENTER USER ID box in the center of the screen, type in her username and click continue
- Answer the secret question that you created when you signed up for the account