How to get refund for keepmyemail due to small business error?
mjonis
Enthusiast - Level 2

So even though the "keepmyemail" domain website lets you still choose Small Business, you can't actually USE the service (it's been confirmed by TWO different supervisors at Verizon).

However, they (Verizon) charged my card anyway and I've called small Business and they don't see the charge, and I have NO phone # to call the "keepmyemail" people to reverse the charge and delete the credit card information so that they don't keep charging my card for a service they don't even offer, even though their website lets you choose it????

I've spent an hour on the phone already and am getting bounced around from dept. to dept. and nobody has a clue.

0 Likes
Re: How to get refund for keepmyemail due to small business error?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mjonis,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.