Re: How to set up Verizon.net email on the Apple iPad/ iPhone & iPod
Hubrisnxs
Legend

@shamrock17 wrote:

Thanks...Do you know how to be able to delete from iphone and simultaneously delete from desktop???

ITS AGGRAVATING HAVING TO DO IT TWICE

I'm pretty confident you can't do that with Verizon because they don't support iMac. Imap is the type of email that will let you do that. Verizon does standard pop3.
0 Likes
LKF0421
Enthusiast - Level 1

You did a great job with this description, but something is still not working for me. Does anyone know if iPhone 4s is any different?

0 Likes
ccr10
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok so I am getting and sending emails.  Your directions were perfect.  But it is still not bringing over any folders except my inbox. How do I get my created folders as well as the other basic folders (sent and trash)?

Thanks for any further help you can provide.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@ccr10 wrote:

Ok so I am getting and sending emails.  Your directions were perfect.  But it is still not bringing over any folders except my inbox. How do I get my created folders as well as the other basic folders (sent and trash)?

Thanks for any further help you can provide.

POP3 will only pull email that is in your inbox. You can sort them once they reach your email client, but it won't pull any custom folders from webmail.

ccr10
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you

0 Likes
mslongbeach

I just got the ipad2 and need to set up verizon.net email.  It keeps popping up asking for my password.  Do you know how to set it up on the ipad in steps?

0 Likes
mslongbeach

Can you send me the instructions for setting up verizon.net email on an ipad 2?  I keep getting pop-ups asking for my password.  Also it says it cannot connect to yahoo server.  I have verizon.net email through yahoo.

0 Likes
Ptaemm
Enthusiast - Level 1
I went to the website above and added "yahoo.verizion.net" to my ingoing and outgoing hosts and that worked for me. Thanks!
Dlbehring
If you could help me set up my Verizon on iPad would be great. Thanks. Donna
0 Likes
FrankLnc1

Can't contact my verizon email to my ipad, please advise.

0 Likes