Re: I Am Unable to Access My Verizon Yahoo Emails
bossguy

Like the previous 70 people here,

I was unable to access my Yahoo Verizon email.  At the urging of the Verizon Representatives I spoke with, I reset my verizon password a few days ago, and now I cannot get into yahoo mail. I tried to reset the yahoo mail password. It redirects me to the Verizon site to reset password, but again when I use this new password to login on yahoo mail it does not work. I am able to use the password to login into Verizon site but not to yahoo mail.  Help....

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bossguy,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Re: Locked Out of Yahoo email
ColleenTermite

I learned that my email is linked to an account managed by Verizon. I am locked out because of not remembering my password.  Due to contractual agreements, Yahoo is not able to assist directly with resetting my password. Can you help unlink this account so I can get the password problem squared away with Yahoo please?  Many thanks.  

Colleen

0 Likes
Re: Locked Out of Yahoo email
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ColleenTermite,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
martbart90

I too can't login into my verizon.net account. Says password is incorrect. Can't change it though. Get sent in useless loops. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi martbart90,

If your current password contains any special characters, login to Verizon.com, click on where it says HI and your name to go into the Profile for the Verizon.com website. Go down to Security then Change Password and change the Verizon Password from a Password that DOES use a Special Character to one that DOES NOT… Then log out and back in confirm that the password change has worked and then go to the Verizon.yahoo.com website and login.

0 Likes
Maryellen83

I am unable to access my Verizon yahoo email

0 Likes
Home5838

This change is still a probleml for me since Verizon dropped the email service.  Now I'm asked to pay. Why? this should have beeb an easy tranfer. I am unable to get my email messages for the past two months. Any solutions without paying?  thanks

0 Likes
Re: I Am Unable to Access My Verizon Yahoo Emails old laptop crashed have a new one
Joanndy22153

My old laptop crashed  - am unable to access my Verizon Yahoo emails

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes