I cannot get my emil to come up.
ladystockbroker

The "new & improved" Verizon home page is still, after an hour, retrieving my information.  I have been without full-time employment since Dec 2008.  Sometimes potential employers email me invitations to interviews.  If this problem is not fixed by tomorrow morning, I will cancel my Verizon service and sign-up for Comcast.  This is ridiculous!!!!  I want a discount for my monthly service because of this issue!!!!

0 Likes
Re: I cannot get my emil to come up.
MagicMan
Contributor - Level 1

See if this works.

Delete your cookies & Cache.  Then go to webmail.verizon.net  That worked for me.

0 Likes
franciscocano
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having similar issues with Verizon's great customer service.  I've been without emails since March 15, 2010, and Verizon Help Support have not been able to help me. I got an email message from Verizon that I needed to change from Verizon msn to either Verizon yahoo or aol. I selected Verizon yahoo and since 3/15 I have not been able to access my emails.

I have called more than 4 times and I'm getting very upset that support asked me the same questions as if the prior representative did not take any notes about the problem, so we have to go back and forth and try the exactly the same things that the pror rep attempted to do.

I'm at the point that I could cancel my account and move on, but this is not the Verizon I've known for many years. I'm terribly upset that the first time I needed help from customer services, no one has been able to pin point the problem. All I want is to be able to access my emails, nothing else. I do not care about which portal I use to access it.

Francisco Cano

Upset Verizon Long Term Customer

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@franciscocano wrote:
I'm having similar issues with Verizon's great customer service.  I've been without emails since March 15, 2010, and Verizon Help Support have not been able to help me. I got an email message from Verizon that I needed to change from Verizon msn to either Verizon yahoo or aol. I selected Verizon yahoo and since 3/15 I have not been able to access my emails...
Francisco Cano
Upset Verizon Long Term Customer

Are you getting an error? Where are you logging in at?
0 Likes