I have a new iPhone and I'm not able to to access my Verizon Yahoo e-mail
johnsfamily

A few months ago I went from Apple to Android and was not able to access my e-mails on the Android.  Verizon did some things behind the scenes and corrected the problem but I had already gone back to my old phone.  Now I have a new Apple phone and I'm having the issue that my username and password are incorrect, although I'm entering them correctly.  So far a Verizon rep has not been able to assist, I've been transferred to Apple.  Please advise, thank you!

0 Likes
Re: I have a new iPhone and I'm not able to to access my Verizon Yahoo e-mail
kdormer11
I have had the problem now for 3months I thought it might be my old iPhone 5 so I upgraded to a iphone6.I took it to a Verizon store and waited for about 1 hour and they could not fix it I know my settings a spot on but every time to try and reset it the same old username or passord is incorrect message pops up so I thought I would try and get in by the back door I tried the yahoo E mail app but I still only receive about 2 or three E mails When I go on my laptop and check there was 120 unread.Also every time I go to a Verizon site I can't get in to my E mail account for all the commercial pages diverting me elsewhere Does anyone in Verizon have an answer? I really don't want to try and fix it by going to a Verizon page that is only going to try and sell me something or how much my bill is.Verizon if you read this we need help! Not commercials.
0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

One change a few months back is that Yahoo users had to add @verizon.net to their userid

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Did you download the yahoo mail app?

it's way prettier and way easier than the stock ios app

0 Likes