Re: Impossible to Whitelist IP/Domain
LuminusTim
Enthusiast - Level 1

@verizon_support probably because your "support" is being done in a forum and not a ticket or representative system. They likely have no idea you're even trying to help them because this who system is ridiculous.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We hadn't heard from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

As always, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. If you require further assistance, let us know, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,

-Tiffany_Vz

0 Likes
JimMcClain

LawrenceC or Verizon_Support,

I am having the same problem as the others. I registered an account for the forum and then followed your instructions to click my name and look for the middle column headed by "My Private Support Cases." I can't see any middle column that shows that. My middle column is blank.

Can you help?

Jim

0 Likes
Elikster-Micfo

Hello,

I am having the same issues here as well.  Since all attempts at reaching abuse@verizion.net and whitelisting lead nowhere, and they kept sending the same reply over and over.  So I found this forum thread, and did register the account and then tried to find that middle column to submit this to get this case resolved.  Apparently, that is non-existant as well, so I want to know what other ways to get in touch with Verizon to get this resolved.

Considering their system is broken and they don't seems to be aware of this or just do not care at this point.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Elikster-Micfo,

Can you briefly give details of the issue and report what steps you have tried so far?

0 Likes
Elikster-Micfo

I have went to the whitelist form at http://my.verizon.com/micro/whitelist/RequestForm.aspx?id=isp and gave the details of our server IP which is at {edited for privacy} for micfo.com.  The problem is that they always reports back saying it is blocked due to spam issues or it is dynamically IP.

Thing is, there is no history of spamming for it, and all RBLs lists do not have our IP listed, and at senderbase.org, it is listed as Good Reputation.  So at this moment, we could not even send emails to our customers at Verizon due to this blcokage from Verizon just because of supposely spam issues where there isn't any in the first place.

We own the IPs and it have clean history.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Elikster-Micfo,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases". There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Elikster-Micfo. 

We'll need to close your private case thread for the time being since we have yet to hear from you, 

Please reach out to us in this thread in which you originally voiced your issue, and we'll be more than happy to continue working on this for you.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes
BMenendez

Hi,

The company i support is having the same issue, we've made sure that we checked out the items verizon has returned to us but we are still not being removed from the blacklist. What can i do to get this resolved? customers that are using our product and autoforwarding to their verizon.net emails are not gonig through, and would like to resolve this before they get to displeased. Thanks for any info you can provide!

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

BMenendez,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes