Re: Is there any way to keep my verizon.net E-mail address if I cancel my Internet service?
leverne1

@Fireborne wrote:

Is there any way to keep my verizon.net E-mail address if I cancel my Internet service?

0 Likes
Re: Is there any way to keep my verizon.net E-mail address if I cancel my Internet service?
EthelElwell

I would like to transfer all my emails to another account.  What can I do to accomplsh the transfer

0 Likes
ingrid5

@somegirl wrote:

If you sign up for Verizon Your Domain and link it to the address before you cancel it should remain active as long as you pay for VYD ($19.95/year).

Yes I will pay 19.95 per year to keep my email address. 

0 Likes
ingrid5

I would like to keep my email with verizon after I cancel my service.  I am willing to pay 19.95 a year.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@ingrid wrote:

I would like to keep my email with verizon after I cancel my service.  I am willing to pay 19.95 a year.

We can't sign you up, this is a peer-to-peer support board. Go to keepmyemail.com and sign up with your account info.

0 Likes
davyo

0 Likes
ImNoPrince

If I sign up for a Domain under my Main @verizon.net what about my Sub accounts Sub1@verizon.net. Sub2@verizon.net and so forth.

I did read that when creating sub accounts with the domain name to select an email are those the emails that would become alaises

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
jimeshia

@Fireborne wrote:

Is there any way to keep my verizon.net E-mail address if I cancel my Internet service?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Answered repeatedly.  This thread is a candidate for being locked.

0 Likes
palmdesert

I am changing my phone and internet service due to continued raising cost with Verizon...I want to keep my current e-mail address...{edited for privacy}

0 Likes