Keepmyemail.com...will not allow me to sign up!!! Won't "confirm" my payment.
jetskier1

I continue to pay for DSL service for which I NO LONGER have, and I did NOT ever disconnect this service (because I would lose access to my emails, forever.). I continue to pay for this "service" because if I cancel the service I will lose ALL my emails, and the ability to use that address...incoming and outgoing.  Clearly, I can't let that happen as I've had this email address for 17 years.  I have NOT had DSL service thru Verizon for ONE YEAR now, but I continue to pay the 29.99 a month so that I may keep the address.

As of 3 months ago, after finding out that I could purchase the doman name, verizon.net, for 19.99/year, I ATTEMPTED  to 

purchase this service but no matter what I do, or who I call, or who I get transferred to, I have been unsuccessful at purchasing the domain name.  For the last 3 months, every so often, I will, again, attempt to purchase this service, and each time I am unsuccessful.  I CANNOT believe how difficult Verizon makes it to SIMPLY purchase this one-time, yearly subscription.  Today, I was transferred to 3 different people over the course of an hour...and, ultimately, unsuccessful again.  So, I guess I just have to pay $360.00 a year, forever, in order to keep my verizon.net email address.

God, how frustrating.

I get to the "Confirm payment method" screen, click "confirm payment", and nothing happens.  I have done this at least 5 times over the last 3 months, and I have confirmed that the funds are NOT being withdrawn from my account.

I don't know how I would know if the payment was "confirmed", and that I actually had the service, and because of that, I can't disconnect my current $29.99/month DSL service.  There is nowhere to look to see if my yearly subscription is in effect.  Geez!!!!!!!!!!1

Anybody?

0 Likes
Re: Keepmyemail.com...will not allow me to sign up!!! Won't "confirm" my payment.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Keepmyemail.com...will not allow me to sign up!!! Won't "confirm" my payment.
jetskier1

Thank you....I will be waiting with open arms.

0 Likes
holbabe

Elizabeth--I am having the same exact issues as the gentleman before me. I need someone to contact me asap so I can set up my domain email! 

Thank you,

Holly 

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi holbabe,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.

It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat at:

http://www.verizon.com/contactus

Choose “Live Chat.”

If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
Urgcare

Oh wow!!  I have a very similar problem.  When I log in on the keepmyemail.com webpage, I am sent to MyVerizon homepage.  Verizon agents tell me this is incorrect and that I should be offered the option to purchase my Verizon email for $19.99 a year.  Since the keepmyemail page does not work, I asked if I could purchase over the phone with the Verizon Billing department.  The answer was "no."  I was told that I had to do the purchase online at the website that does not work.  I have talked to at least 18 agents and I am worn out, but I will perservere.  Someone at Verizon needs to fix this page and provide an ounce of customer service. 

0 Likes
whwiii

was a disaster for me too

0 Likes
AliceImhof

I have done this on line twice but this time I am not able.  I called this August and they told me my payment was due in October and I would be notified by email that my annual payment of $20 was due.  I never received an email.  It is up to us I suppose to remember every year when we are supposed to pay the annual fee to keep our verizon.net emails going.  

Where exactly did you find that page..."log in on the keepmyemail.com webpage".  I don't see it in the Verizon website info at all and I can't get to it if I look in google.  Please do tell how I can get to it to pay for it!

0 Likes