Link existing verizon.net email with pending new Verizon FIOS order
jkchica
Enthusiast - Level 2
Last year I canceled my Verizon Triple Play service and paid $19.95 to retain my verizon.net email. I have decided to switch back to Verizon and have a pending Verizon Triple Play order. How can I have my existing Verizon account and verizon.net email linked to my new pending order? My install is schedule for Saturday, March 3, 2015?
0 Likes
Re: Link existing verizon.net email with pending new Verizon FIOS order
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

When you go to activate the internet it will ask you activatemyfios.verizon.net if you would like to use an existing user name and password.

jkchica
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you Telcoguru.  Verizon is scheduled to here today.   I appreciate the help!!  

0 Likes
jkchica
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi.  I'm back.....the solution you offered did not work the day FIOS came out to install the service.  The tech was not able to adddress why it would work and suggested I create a new verizon account which I did against my better judgement. The tech said it should be possible but said I needed to call Tech Support.    

Well.....I was on the phone with Verizon Tech support for close to 1 hour and they were unable to help.  They stated because my "old" @verizon.net email is considered a "Domain Account" and could not be linked to my current Residential Account despite they are both @verizon.net domains.

I really hate having to managed 2 separate accounts when logging into Verizon....one for my email and the other to manage my account, pay my bill, etc.   Also my Domain Account invoice will be coming due soon and feel I shouldn't have to pay $19.95 annual fee since I am currently a FIOS customer.   

Any suggestions??  Thanks.

0 Likes