Link my verizon and yahoo accounts back up PLEASE!!!!!
CBUNCH
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can someone help me please? My yahoo and verizon account were unlinked when I switched from fios to dsl for a recent move. I've spent hours on the phone with Verizon. I've contacted yahoo as well. This occurred on june 24. Now, I only have access to emails from that point forward. Nothingfrom the previous 8 years. My phone notes are gone. My calendar items are gone. I have important information that I cannot get to now. Verizon tells me they've done everything on their end now, and it's a yahoo issue. Yahoo refers me back to Verizon. When I try to log onto my yahoo verizon account,  I am taken to a screen that tells me my verizon yahoo account has been canceled, and I can transfer my information to a new yahoo accout. However, I don't know what all information will be transferred (my 20,000 something emails, my phone notes, my calendar items on my phone).

Re: Link my verizon and yahoo accounts back up PLEASE!!!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CBUNCH,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Link my verizon and yahoo accounts back up PLEASE!!!!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello CBUNCH,

We'll need to close your private support case since we have yet to hear back from you for an extended period of time.

If you have any further questions for us, please feel free to to post here and we'll get back to you.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes