Making payment online is impossible!
AzizSaine

I've been trying to make a payment online for the last hour unsuccessfully, the screennshot bellow shows the error tough all the inormation is correct:

Your Verizon Account Information has changed since your previous login to 'Pay Bill.'
For security reasons, please re-enter your 'Verizon account number' and 'Billing Zip Code' below as it is shown on your most recent bill.
Verizon Account Number {edited for privacy}
Billing Zip Code 07086
The Verizon account information you filled out does not match our records. Please try again or contact Verizon customer service.

I called your customer service (KERRY)  at 2:10 P.M (8/31) and ended being put on hold for transfer but instead was rerouted to an initial customer service initial call

I don't understand how your system was designed around wasting customer's time, and wasting money. Any company would be eager to get customers payments but not Verizon. 

Now I'm not paying a charge for a phone payment if I can do it online!

It's very sad to see a good company with great products loosing market share because of incompetent and poor customer service.

0 Likes
Re: Making payment online is impossible!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes