Need to use phone service in another country
Enthusiast - Level 1

hi, dear team of verizon, i have recibe a phone motorolla droid 3 from USA by an realtives, and i am in El salvador and i need to unlock this phone to use call services, i getting a message from phone that it say "phone is in subsidy mode contact you provider" please can someone help. thanks a lot

phone information: 

Motorolla Droid 3 (XT862)

IMEI: {edited for privacy}

MEID HEX: {edited for privacy}

{edited for privacy}

Re: Need to use phone service in another country
Community Leader
Community Leader

These are peer-to-peer forums for Verizon residential customers.  In other words, you're talking to customers who use Verizon's FiOS and copper based phone, internet and TV services.

It looks like you need to talk to Verizon Wireless.  Go to to find out how to contact them.

Good Luck.