Re: Problems with email after signing up for 'keep my email'
rsek64

I'm having the same problem and getting really frustrated.  I was given a phone number by the "your domain service" support team and I was told that I needed to contact another number.  I called that number and got an automated message that referred me to repairmyemail.com.  That didn't help.  I need help!!!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rsek64,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
ZRose1

I signed up for Keep My Email, and after i moved from my residennce that had Verizon, and I no longer have verizon high speed, i am not able to receive or send emails on my cell phone, or my outlook

I am however able to send and receive emails through webmail.

I have had several different Verizon tech support spend a combined OVER 10 hours trying to resolve this issue with no success.

I am getting an ERROR message that can't connect to the server, we have changed setting server MANY MANY times, and still NO resolution.

I am able to get my OTHER EMAIL ADDRESSES on my iphone and on my outlook -- that are gmail and YAHOO accounts

that are working without any problems.

UNFORTUNATELY my verizon email gets all my work emails, so I NEED THIS RESOLVED ASAP

I have not been able to get on OUTLOOK or my cell phone with my californiarose emails!

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP as I NEED TO be able to get my emails on my iphone and on MY OUTLOOK (as this is the only way I send and receive all my work emails)

THANK YOU

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ZRose,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

My team is available to help you right here and now

Would you mind clicking this link so we can get your account details and start checking on this issue for you?

https://collaborateext.verizon.com/aims/aims/SocialMediaSupport.jsp?ID=CaliforniaRoseForums

~Jess

0 Likes
coffin

I paid for the verizon my domain (keep email) and did it all before closing out verizon fios.  now moved to florida and can not access email.  it says the account is suspended.  I even have an order number:

Order Info

Order number: {edited for privacy}
Order date: Oct 10, 2014

I have spoken to 4 different verizon people......none so far can help.  I see on here others have the same problem.  Why cant verizon fix the problems and provide support on the phone for verizon my domain customers. 

thanks, {edited for privacy}
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi coffin,

0 Likes
mirywi
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem as everybody else here. I paid the annual fee to keep the email address. My phone number ported over to the new provider and my email account was suspended. I called 8008374966 as directed and was referred to {edited for privacy} which isn't a number for live customer service. How do I get my email address back. I tried to do everything right.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello mirwyi

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
mirywi
Enthusiast - Level 1
Private message me please, the phone isn't yet ported and the email is dead.
0 Likes