Re: Problems with email after signing up for 'keep my email'
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mirywi,

We have forwarded your request to the team.

mirywi
Enthusiast - Level 1
When will I hear from somebody?
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

It can take two business days.

0 Likes
mirywi
Enthusiast - Level 1

still no outreach from the team. any chance i can get some followup?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for that note, mirywi. We will contact them again.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mirywi,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

kvxmathew
Enthusiast - Level 2

am i ever going to get escalted like this page or am i going to wait indefinely for nothing.

0 Likes
kvxmathew
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you resolving the problem. I give you a lot of credit. thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Problems with email after signing up for 'keep my email' www.keepmyemail.com
bazooka45

I'm happy you subscribers can relate to my fustration as well. I currently have the same similar issues for the last three weeks and I still have the problem.

Again for the 3rd week I’m unable to have full access to my account. Last week I called your tech to generate a temporary Id code and there was an issue generating the temporary ID code pin. I was suppose to receive a phone call within 3 working days, which I never did. It’s been over a week now with no response. I just called your tech with no luck….

I’ll I want to do is retain my @verizon.net email address(es) and order web hosting at the www.keepmyemail.com site. Which I can’t due to limited access level. I already had two tech share computer which they also confirmed an issue. Message: “User account is not eligible to complete order”

I’m so frustrated, I can’t understand why after 3 weeks and over 2 hrs. over the phone why I still don’t have full access to submit an order. I’ll I hear is I apologize….

I have generated so many trouble tickets within the last two weeks it’s ridicules.

web site trouble ticket is {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
bazooka45

I have the same issue. It's frustrating how can company provide support like this? Was your issue solved?

0 Likes