Problems with sub account email addresses
SeanH2

A week and a half ago I tried to log on to migrate my email addresses to AOL.  I was not able to log in to verizon webmail on two of my subaccounts so a verizon representative changed the passwords on these two accounts to a temporary password (without asking me if it was ok to do that and without telling me that he had done it until after he did it).  Logging on with the temporary password in an attempt to create a permanent password gave an error code and as a result when the two hours passed I was no longer able to access the email on those two accounts.  I have spent over 16 hours trying to talk to verizon representatives and supervisors in an attempt to get this problem solved.  At least four tickets have been created however they have been closed without me being contacted and without the problem being fixed.  No one calls me back and I have had numerous people promise that they will fix the problem and call me back but no one ever calls back.  One of these two email addresses has now been migrated to AOL.  AOL is getting an error code however and as a result can not migrate the email address.  They said that I have to be able to log onto verizon webmail to migrate the email and I am unable to do that because a permanent password can not be created on my account.  They said that someone at Verizon has to fix the problem and I explained to them that is not happening.  They suggested that I post on this forum in an attempt to get someone from Verizon to contact me to fix the problem.  These email addresses are still sitting out there and have been for over a week and a half and are getting mail that I can not check.  I need for someone at Verizon to fix the problem but can not get anyone that is willing/able to do that.   

0 Likes
Re: Problems with sub account email addresses
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SeanH,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes