Problems with updating email in Verizon Community settings
maortega15
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm currently having a problem with my email in the Verizon Community settings. Im trying to update my email since I don't use the old email anymore but it reverts back to my old email address after several minutes or so. I've tried updating it multiple times but no luck. What should I do? 

Thanks 

0 Likes
Re: Problems with updating email in Verizon Community settings
brittany_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Hi maortega15,

Wanted to reach out and let you know this is a known issue and we're working on it.

Could you PM me  the new email address that  you wish to use? We can add it privately to your profile page so that we will have current contact information for you, even though the system will continue to show your old address. Does this make sense?

Thanks,

Brittany

0 Likes
maortega15
Enthusiast - Level 2

@brittany_VZ wrote:

Hi maortega15,

Wanted to reach out and let you know this is a known issue and we're working on it.

Could you PM me  the new email address that  you wish to use? We can add it privately to your profile page so that we will have current contact information for you, even though the system will continue to show your old address. Does this make sense?

Thanks,

Brittany

Sent u a PM

0 Likes
maortega15
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry to bring up this old thread, but its still being sent to my old email address.

0 Likes
djb5
Contributor - Level 3
I'm having the same problem
0 Likes