Re: Registered with Verizon My Domain and cannot access email
rhinojoe777

I am having a similar problem and cannot get it resolved. I paid the $19.95 for yourdomain service to keep my Verizon emails. Now I can access my existing emails and send emails from my account, but my Verizon emails have not been able to receive any emails since January 8th!  Please somebody help me. Nobody I have contacted will help. I keep getting transferred around everywhere! 😞

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rhinojoe777,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Ellebill

I have the same issue. Registered for Domain, got an account number, and was charged 2 times. When I cancelled my internet service the agent did not retain my email.  I have spoken to 12 different agents in every possible dept, not including my online chat session which lasted an hour and left the issue still unresolved. This has been going on for a week now! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Ellebill

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Registered with Verizon My Domain and cannot access email
dottiwalls

I have spent the past TWO DAYS trying to get assistance from Verizon customer support.  I have talked with EIGHT different representatives and none of them know how to help me.

In January,  I registered my verizon.net email with Verizon Your Domain and paid the $19.95 annual fee to keep my email address.  After receiving a confirmation that my transaction was successful and complete, I still waited until March to cancel my Verizon internet service. 

Can someone please help me?  I followed the instructions to a T and have spent several hours on the phone with absolutely NO RESOLUTION!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You haven't said exactly what the issue is.

0 Likes
dottiwalls

I am having the same issues. I cannot access my email because it says my account is suspended.???

0 Likes
dottiwalls

I can get into my Verizon account and see where I have the Yearly Domain set up; however, when I click on Email, I get error message saying that my account is suspended.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dottiwalls,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
seabeeadp1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am above ticked off with Verizon.

I know many of you have had the same issue with trying to keep your VERIZON.NET email accounts.

Been two years now.  Change the name to "mydomain".  still $19.95 a month.

I have been using the Verizon.net webmail for two years now since I moved and we didn't have FIOS or any Verizon servie with us here in SC.

SO...  I get a notice a few months ago that I was not billed for my services  and they would waiver it. (False, paid back in early of 2013 and 2014 when do.

3 hours on the phon wtih them, we finally got the billing right, and being passed back and forth calling the same number back and forth over and over.

Come Feb, I noticed  the $19.95 charge (it was a bit early as it should have been around March), and was happy that it worked.

Recieve email today. "Bill due of $19.95 and we no payment is shown.  My VISA card says differently.

Another "call the worthless number, get overseas help, "Can't help you", and now, I am back to WT???

Really Verizon.

Next month, my Verizon Wireless is up for reneweal. Same name, different division, but am sersiously thinking.

So Verizon. Heres the scoop. FIX THIS **bleep** PROBLEM WIHT ME GETTING BILLED OVER AND OVER FOR MY VERIZON.NET "DOMAIN" thing.  I DID IT RIGHT.  NOW GET IT DONE.

Venting as I am angry!  Can't get decent help anymore.... 

I just want to use my @verizon.net email account, same email addy.  I do not like the ATT sevrvice through Yahoo,

What do you want from us Verizon?   FIX THIS

0 Likes