Sub Account Email
LdyDi

Why can I not enter my subaccount email on the main page to access my email? I can only access via my BB since I can not get it from the verison pages. Pages are too busy and confusing.

0 Likes
Re: Sub Account Email
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

#1 If logged into the master account, logout as need be.

#2 Go to http://webmail.verizon.com/

#3 Log-in with the sub account.

^^

jadzia007
Enthusiast - Level 2

above doesn't work for me. I get defaulted back to my main account most of the time. On the rare occassion I can get into my sub accounts. I hope they fix this SOON

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

I've found that when using FireFox that I have to close the browser and re-open it to access the sub-account after having accessed the main account (or vice-versa) - don't know if that is also true with other browsers.

Justin46
Legend

I am using Firefox 3.5.11 and I can log on to one of my sub accounts, log off, and immediately log into my primary account, back and forth as many times as I want. No problem, no shutting down the browser and restarting.

I don't understand at all why others are having problems, but it all works just fine for me (although really the only time I log on using the webmail interface is to check to see what SPAM has been saved, occasionally it treats a legitimate email as SPAM, I use the Windows Live Mail client under Windows 7 for my normal email work).

Keller, TX 76248

somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@jadzia007 wrote:

above doesn't work for me. I get defaulted back to my main account most of the time. On the rare occassion I can get into my sub accounts. I hope they fix this SOON

If you are being logged into your main account automatically, even after logging out, then it is most likely an issue with the way your browser is handling cookies. That's not a Verizon problem, that's a problem on your pc.