Re: Subaccount emails no longer working after removing yahoo from verizon
bcg1
Enthusiast - Level 2
Hello Techman28 I have the same problem. Can you please send me a "pm", too, with the solution, so I can fix my subaccounts? Or, if the solution is good for everyone, just post it here so we can stop bothering you? Thanks! Meanwhile, I'll contact the on-duty tech and hope s/he can fix it... in less than 2 hours....
0 Likes
bcg1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good news!  Working via Live Chat, Sreevalli the help tech, and Mike, a server admin, were able to fix the problem... so no need to send me a "pm".  Cheers!

Re: Subaccount emails no longer working after removing yahoo from verizon ME TOO
rtink
Enthusiast - Level 2
Glad I'm not the only one with the sub-account issue. Any way I can get in on the solution here, or should I follow some other route? please advise, and thanx very much
Re: Subaccount emails no longer working after removing yahoo from verizon ME TOO
Techman28
Master - Level 1

Rtink and BCG

I am sooo sorry I missed you. Let me know if you Both still need this done you can send me a pm if you want to let me know that you need it resolved. Again I apologize for not seeing your 3 posts.

The resolution is something I actually have to do for you it can't be done by the customer unfortunately.

rtink
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks Techman, no worry we all have lives outside Verizon email. Glad for any support I can get. But yes, I still have the trouble with one of my subaccounts. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

ranamaska

Techman, I am having a similar problem with the now defunct Verizon/Yahoo unconnection. I would like to separate the two completly and continue to use them independantly. Is that possible?

0 Likes